You can find the rules of attending the festival below, which apply to all events taking place under the symbol “Nove Kolo”.
- Entrance and stay on the festival territory is possible only with a ticket and a control bracelet. A visitor receives the bracelet at the first entrance to the festival in exchange for a ticket;
- The purchased ticket is not refundable and exchangeable. Returning of the ticket is possible only in the case of festival cancellation;
- Organizers are not responsible for the fake tickets; don’t buy tickets from unknown and unverified sources;
- When buying a ticket to the festival, you automatically agree with the rules of stay and the list of things that are prohibited to carry on the territory of the festival;
- On the entrance to the festival territory, the ticket is exchanged for a bracelet.
- You have to wear your input bracelet all the time during the festival;
- The presence and conformity of the bracelet will be checked by the organizers at the entrance and exit of the festival and it may be checked any time during the festival;
- Removing the bracelet means losing an opportunity to be on the territory of the festival or get back to it;
- Bracelets can’t be passed to other people!
- The bracelet is considered valid only if it’s worn on the wrist.
- Damaged bracelets (cutted, glued, etc.) – are considered invalid;
- Damaged and lost bracelets can’t be replaced.
- Visiting the festival in the state of alcohol or drug addiction is strictly prohibited;
- Visiting the festival is a risk that is accepted by the ticket owner;
- The visitor must observe public order and rules of fire safety;
- In order to ensure public order and general safety at the festival, each visitor, without exception, agrees to a personal review at the entrance to the festival’s territory by the security service of the festival for the presence of prohibited items and substances, which can be confiscated in case of detection;
- In case of violation of the rules, the Festival Security Service reserves the right to force visitors to leave the festival without refunding the ticket price;
- The organizing committee of the festival isn’t responsible for the lost or stolen personal belongings of the visitors during their stay at the festival;
- For children and teens from 12 to 18 years old it is necessary to buy a ticket and attend a festival accompanied by parents or persons over 18 who can present a notarized permit from parents; for children under 12 years old admission to the festival is free (accompanied by parents);
- The sale of alcoholic, low-alcoholic beverages and tobacco products to persons under the age of 18 is strictly prohibited.
Forbidden things on the festival territory:
- Weapons: firearms, gas, pneumatic, steel arms and all that can be equated to it, as well as gas cartridges, knives with a blade longer than 8 cm, axes;
- Stinging and cutting items, hazardous shavers, knitting needles, nails, scissors, saws and other objects that can be hazardous to others;
- Drugs, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in any container, food (except for those who need to use life-saving medicines (liquids), special diet should be observed etc; such persons with the presence of appropriate medical documents can carry the necessary items on the territory of the festival in reasonable quantities);
- All kind of Pyrotechnics, flammable liquids, explosive substances, gas cylinders, gaskets, compulsions, crackers, firecrackers, rocket launchers;
- Any professional audio, photo and video equipment (except for accredited photographers and media representatives).
- Entrance to the festival with wild animals or pets is prohibited.
There will be a permanent medical aid and a luggage room on the festival territory. In case of loss of personal belongings, please contact the press center immediately (Meet&Greet area) with a request for the announcement from the stage – we are always ready to help you. In the case of detecting lost items – please, pass these things to the festival press center.